Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Wordless Wednesday - Photos From The Farm : Part 2

June around the Pacific Northwest means lavender.  While the Lavender Festivals occurs mid July, lavender around the area are already starting their blooming.

For whatever reason, the dirt, the ph, the lack of care, lavender thrives at our place.  I can usually get bundles of the stuff; so much so that I often don't know what to do with it.  Mostly I just dry it and put it into socks and toss the closed up sock into the dryer.  Or I will toss so on the ground and vacuum it up. Maybe I should Pinterest a few new ideas.  



For you have need of endurance, so that when you have done the will of God you may receive what is promised.  Hebrews 10:36

Quote found on:  Open Bible

These and other farm photos can be found on our portfolio page:  The Accidental Farmers Portfolio

No comments:

Post a Comment